Sunday, May 07, 2006

You've Been Warned

I fucking tell ya. There are some massive effin pricks out there and Jason happens to be one.

Here I am, Saturday afternoon, hoping to watch a movie that will lift my spirits.

So I go looking for The Big Lebowski. Hell yeah that movie rocks.

I look. I look some more. High and low. Low and high. Searching all around every nook and cranny.

What do I find?

NOTHING.

That worthless sack of shit fucking took MY fucking Big Lebowski.

Honestly? I am fucking close to trashing the entire fucking place out of pure rage and anger.

Someone is going to get punched in the goddamn face tonight.




Oh, and yes, this is being posted on Sunday because that thing called Blogger decided that it didn't feel like publishing my post yesterday.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Beauty Marks said...

That movie rawks!! Each time it gets better and better! Haven't seen it in ages, maybe it's time I do again, heh.

Ciao.

4:05 p.m.  
Blogger AJ said...

I agree - the movie is awesome.

"Nobody fucks with the Jesus."

Makes me giggle, every time.

10:54 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've never seen the movie but what a lame-ass Jason is for taking it. Did anyone get punched?

4:15 a.m.  
Blogger AJ said...

Dawn - Nah. I managed to restrain myself (okay, small lie - others had to restrain me).

2:44 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

web hit counter