Thursday, May 18, 2006

Party Like It's 1992

I am so damn exhausted. I mean, sure I have trouble sleeping and I have typically average about 3-5 hours of sleep per night for over the last two years, but this right now is ridiculous. My throat hurts, my head hurts and for the life of me I cannot keep my eyes open. Why has it been so bad lately? Well let’s see… NHL playoffs. I have been keeping up with every game and it is wearing me out. Which by the way?

EDMONTON OILERS ARE MOVING ON TO THE NEXT ROUND!!!!!!!

ROCK THE FUCK ON!

Yeah, I know. My team rules and I have been blessed with Lucky Panties.

Next round: Oilers vs. Ducks

Looking at the stats for the regular season, the Oilers and Ducks played each other four times and each time the Oilers won. Here’s hoping they can do the same!

All I know is that I am going home and napping because this next round is going to be murder on my mind and soul.

Crud. The next game is tomorrow. UGH. I guess I’ll have to do the whole hand-washing of the Lucky Panties again, since I don’t have nearly enough laundry to do a load. This is how dedicated I am to the Panties… and the Oilers.



Edited to Add: Yes. I was extremely happy that my team won last night. In fact, so happy that I am not even kidding when I say that I was holding back tears of joy. As well, during the singing of the American anthem, my fellow Edmontonians did not boo; instead they cheered as loud as they could. Now that is doing me proud.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

web hit counter