Monday, May 08, 2006

What Was I Thinking?

This is bad… I need to do some serious refocusing because I’m starting to forget what’s important.

As I went about my daily routine this morning, I had just finished reading DILF’s post on Mason Jenning’s new video.

It then got me thinking… “HMMM,” I pondered, “wasn’t there supposed to be something that I was supposed to remember… or do… or buy…?”

That’s when it hit me.

GEEZUS!@#$%*& DUH. I mean, I had only been waiting for this moment, counting down the days, for only months upon months!

New Live album comes out tomorrow for us folks in the great north we call Canada.

This is a tradition that I have managed for the last 9 years: when the new Live album comes out, purchase it that same day; otherwise, feel the wrath of DOOM and DREAD.

It’s crazy, I know, but I can.not.help.my.self. I adore them tremendously and would go to the extreme just to see them or at least be able to touch Ed’s rod of… – er – Hi.

I’m thinking I need a cold shower.

Anyway. Tomorrow, I know what I’m doing the second I’m off work! Hopefully I will be able to contain myself till then…

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Beauty Marks said...

It's about time Live came out with a new CD!! LOL, love their music!!

1:59 p.m.  
Blogger AJ said...

The new Live album is awesome. I HIGHLY recommend it!

2:43 p.m.  
Blogger Nick said...

You mean you just finished watching the video, and then making plans to buy the new cd :)

6:23 a.m.  
Blogger AJ said...

Nick - Of course! I had to check out this Mason Jenning's that you speak of.

2:41 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

web hit counter