Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Going Out On a High Note

Well. I’m.

Not so impressed with.

Ugh. I can’t even type it out.

But, it is horrible. C’est TRES terrible.

Maybe I’m exaggerating a bit. BUT to ME it is horrible. And a real downer. And makes my eyes water a bit.

I can’t bring myself to talk about it or type it out. Tomorrow I will. Until then, I need to look at the brighter side of things.

Like:

Finally getting my birthday dinner with my family tonight. We’ve all been busy with birthdays, partying (no wait, that’s just me) and work that we haven’t had time to get together for my dinner. I’m thinking Olive Garden. Mmmmm…

September 2-4: The Calgary Tattoo & Arts Festival that we are hosting at my workplace. I plan on bringing a lot of cash with me when I go. All the wonderful things I could check out and buy… the possibilities are endless! I’m going to have to start planning on the perfect outfit to wear. My tattoo artist is a guest artist during the festival and there is no way I’m going without looking my best. teeeheeee.

September 28: Bad Religion/Dropkick Murphys! ‘Nuff said. I did a contract for that concert last month, but because it wasn’t officially confirmed yet, I had to stay quiet.

Perks! Yes, perks. With my job, the perks are fantastic (free concert tickets people, free concert tickets). So when Rob Zombie rolled on over to our venue, I managed to get tickets and ohmygod, it couldn’t have been any better. Seriously. It was great. No, wait. Great is an understatement. IT WAS FAN-FUCKIN-TASTIC.

Coffee. Yes, I am currently enjoying a freshly brewed cup of coffee. And it tastes great.

Talladega Nights. Personally, I thought it was damn hilarious.


This concludes post number #101. I think I ended it on a positive note. Up next, post number #102: The Demotion.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Alex said...

Hope you have a good birthday dinner, AJ! Sounds like you have a busy few days ahead of you, and I agree: Talladega Nights was a riot. I saw it twice, actually, and it's been a long time since I've done that.

10:16 a.m.  
Blogger Nick said...

I've seen Bad Religion play. Awesome. Just f'ing awesome.

10:17 a.m.  
Blogger AJ said...

Alex - I sure did have a great birthday dinner. There has only been a couple of movies that I've seen multiple times in theatres: Lord of the Rings (all three multiple times) and Pirates of the Carribean. Interestingly enough, both movies have Orlando Bloom in them.....

Nick - I haven't seen Bad Religion in concert before. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing them. I spoke with a friend last night that have seen them four times in concert and every time he thoroughly enjoyed himself.

10:14 a.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

web hit counter