Saturday, February 25, 2006

Destruction On Wheels

Monster Jam was last night! If I could, I would go all three days, but you know, there’s that thing called work.

With no surprise, it was just as great as I remember it from two years ago. VA-VA-VAROOOOOM!

For my birthday this year, I’m totally asking for a monster truck of my very own. Yes. In HOT PINK. Oh god, can you imagine the damage I could do?!

*insert maniacal laughter*

“AHH-HAH-HAH-HAH FUCKERS! BACK ON UP, I’M COMING THROUGH!”

“Look at you loooooser! I’ma crush you… like a bug!”

*insert more maniacal laughter*


Geezus. This idea of mine is way better than when I wanted an army tank. Pshaw. Army tanks are just not fast enough for the kind of fun I would be looking for.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

web hit counter