Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Crack

No, no! Not that kind of crack.

Crack as in the wonderful sound/feel that only a chiropractor can make. After at least a year of torturous back and neck pain, I finally decided to try out the chiropractor my dad and sister go to. Following my spine exams and x-rays, and the realization that hey! my spine is completely fucked, I had my first cracking session today. And oh.my.god. did it feel good. These next few days I’m going to have to try really hard to quit my neck/back cracking habit, ‘cause you know, that can’t be too good to begin with.

Who knows? Maybe now that my spine-issues will be corrected I can finally start to get back into shape. Hah! As if I ever was.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger AJ said...

I agree. Just in one month, alone!, I'll be paying $200. Once my health care reaches the limit of chiropractic use (it pays about $15/visit) I'll be paying around $280. Gag.

9:49 a.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

web hit counter