Friday, February 17, 2006

Eye Of The Beholder

Recently I found out that my body piercer is retiring. This gentlemen has done fabulous work for me and has top grade jewelry that I love spending loads of money on. Sure I could go to any other piercer in town, but like hell I want to go to just any person. So, I am set in panic mode and I’m going to have to go on a massive shopping spree to get all the jewelry I want. What worries me is what I’m going to do when it comes time to get more work done. Luckily, I’m not overly concerned right now because my job would probably bend me over and kick my ass for anything that isn’t professional. Pfft, I say, pfffft.

I do have a couple of ideas that I’m throwing around of what I might be able to get without anyone noticing. My plan certainly involves retainers, but I’m not too sure how well that’ll work. This, though, is absolutely gorgeous and I would love to have it temporarily.

You cannot honestly tell me that you wouldn’t love having a corset such as that!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

web hit counter