Thursday, January 17, 2008

Time Warp

Looking back, through all my old posts, there were a few things that ran through my mind.

Like, geezus, maybe I should have censored some of that stuff I wrote about. But then I remembered that I don’t give a crap.

Or how some of my rants made me seem like a complete lunatic on the most bizarre combination of drugs possible. Then I realized I’m fortunate to be one of those people who do not mask what they’re really like in real-life and create a false online personality. I’m really as boisterous as I make myself out to be, but without the combination of various drugs. That’s skills right there.

Also, the drinking? The fact that my liver is even still functioning is a miracle. Understandably at the time I was going through a “minor” bump in the road, but DAMN, if I were my liver I would have said ‘fuck you’ and gone on a trip to the Bahamas. I am currently reporting that AJ-the-Drinking-Tank cannot handle the booze like she once did and prefers the comfort of her sofa than the floor of a random bar.

Aside from those thoughts, I really wanted to change the template that I had been using. I looked at what was offered through Blogger and didn’t quite like the selection. Then I remembered that I’m shit out of luck because I’m a complete n00b who knows nothing about creating a template or customizing it. Hence why this plain, boring, blue template is on your screen.

Now if you’ll excuse me, I’m going to shove Kleenex up my nostrils as I continue to battle this nasty cold virus.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

web hit counter