Wednesday, January 16, 2008

The Return?

It's funny how when life starts to whirl out of control that I decide to pick-up where I last left and try to make sense of how things have changed in over a year.

I feel rather guilty for abandoning this for so long. I've thought about writing so many times and everytime my laziness griped a tight hold on me and I ignored the idea of typing out a sentence or two. Why? Because apparently that's how I roll.

I contemplated the idea of started fresh. New name, new blog, new everything. But it didn't quite sit well with me. I didn't write here for long, but I had all my stories that were a part of my history - my life. I couldn't just pack-up and go, and leave it all behind. Whether I like it or not, my past posts happened... every damn event... every damn word... and certainly, every damn emotion. Which, by the way, what the hell is up with the last post that I left off with? That'll need explaining. Lame. What was I thinking?

Much has happened in my world since October of 2006, both good and bad. I'm feeling slightly overwhelmed at the idea of updating everything that has happened. I'll be taking it one day at a time. Starting off with updating a few links because GOOD GOD so outdated.

I certainly hope I'll stick to this writing business. My world has felt so lonely without it. Much venting, bitching and creating chaos to ensue. Let the uncensoring begin.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

web hit counter