Monday, September 11, 2006

So Stubborn, It Hurts

There have been a couple of occasions, in my life, where I was at the doctor’s office constantly (either every day or every couple days for months at a time). Because of my last experience with this, which was approximately 10 months ago, I have been so damn turned off at the idea of going to the doctor’s office for any problem that may arise. I’d rather stick it out and hope for the best (aka Oh God, I Hope I Don’t Die in my Sleep).

My latest “trying to stick it out” may come to an end if things continue for another month… or so… yes, I’m stubborn… I know.

Ever since May, I’ve noticed that I’ve been bruising a hell of a lot easier than usual (c’mon folks, you’ve seen the bruise pictures). And lately I’ve been feeling woozy and very feeble. I figure that by eating some food I’d feel better. Oh no, I tell ya, that doesn’t work. If anything, eating makes me feel worse. I’ve been back from lunch for an hour now and I feel like I’m going to keel over and die.

UUUGGGGHHHHH. I just want to go home and lie down. My food, my delicious food doesn’t want to stay down, in my gut, WHERE IT BELONGS.

I know. I know. Stop whining and do something about it. But let me tell you, my fear of going to the doctors and finding out that there is something wrong with me scares the living shit out of me.

*flashback of needles, ultrasounds and horrible, horrible pills*

If I start bruising on my face or start vomiting blood, then I’ll go to the doctor. Until then, I think I’m still good.

It’s still good. It’s still good. It’s still good. It’s still good.

Hah.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

web hit counter