Friday, August 25, 2006

Revolving Stage Takes All, Eeediot.

Too busy.

Can’t talk.

Second last working day before holidays.

But can I just say?

Last night, I lost more brain cells than I ever have aside from drinking. How so?

You’d understand if you watched the first two seasons of Ren & Stimpy. Straight. Three DVDs. Or as my friends Char and Dave would put it: The Ren & Stimpy-a-thon.

HAPPY HAPPY. JOY JOY.

Ack. Die.

Much later in the night, three more friends joined in the Ren & Stimpy-a-thon after they returned from the Tool concert. That’s right, folks. Last night was the Tool concert. The one that I was supposed to attend but got stupidly drunk the night before tickets went on sale.

I was harassed.

“TOOL WAS FUCKIN AWESOOOME”

“HOLY SHIT, MAYNARD ROCKED”

Me: SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Although I may not have seen Tool in concert last night, I did get to rub it in their faces that I did see them the last time they came and during that concert I got to see Maynard perform on his own personal revolving stage. Can these guys say the same for them? No. I win. Sort of.

Darcy, though, was kind enough to give me his liquor wrist band. I was grateful for that.

Don, on the other hand, was warned numerous times that if he didn’t stop bragging about the concert that he was going to get a good beating.

That eeediot.

Okay, seriously. No more Ren & Stimpy for me for at least another year.



Edited to add:

Right now, at work, we’re hosting Slam City Jam. We’re talkin’ Tony Hawk, ramps, music, the works.

We’re also talkin’ skateboarders. Everywhere. I am melting as you’re reading this.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

web hit counter