Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Dreams

When I moved to Calgary, it was just prior to starting the eight grade. The junior high I went to only went up to the eight grade as opposed to the ninth grade. Now that I wrote that out, I’m realizing that it was rather pointless; moving on.

As grade eight was coming to an end, the entire grade went on a retreat out somewhere in the middle of… well, somewhere (I can’t recall where, apparently).

There were about four yellow buses taking the students to the retreat. I sat beside my friend and we were chatting about anything and everything.

As we were getting closer to our destination, the buses took a turn down a dirt road. Suddenly, I say to my friend, “Whoa. This looks familiar. This road is a place that I’ve dreamt about before and I dreamt that we were going down the road in a bus too.” My friend looked at me with surprise. “Eh. Whatever. Probably nothing. Besides, in my dream the bus broke down suddenly, but I’m sure that’s not going to happen.”

Just as I finished my sentence, the bus ahead of us broke down and was sitting at the side of the road.

My friend and I were silent after that.

Déjà vu?

Coincidence?

Or just plain nutty.

I’m thinking nutty.

That wasn’t the only incident I’ve had regarding my nutty dreams come real. But after last night, I certainly hope it’ll never happen again.

I woke up this morning in a cold sweat.

I had a horrible dream.

Far worse than any dreams I’ve had regarding my teeth falling out. Far worse than my OhmyGod My Boyfriend is Cheating on Me dreams. Far worse than my AJ in Wonderland dreams. The dream I had last night… I can’t even write or talk about it.

I have a terrible gut-wrenching feeling about it, but I’m going to ignore it and hope that the dream was just my sub-conscious telling me that I’m a worry-wart freak.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmm. Doesn't sound like a good dream.

5:22 a.m.  
Blogger AJ said...

It definitely was not a good dream. Thankfully, I'm not as shaken up about it as I was yesterday.

9:52 a.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

web hit counter