Monday, April 21, 2008

Nice A-Hole

I thought I'd give One Plus You - Cuss-O-Meter a try and this is what I got.

The Blog-O-Cuss Meter - Do you cuss a lot in your blog or website?
Created by OnePlusYou


You're shitting me, right? There is no way that is accurate.


819% more than other websites who took the test?

Man, it takes a lot of will power for me to not write things like,

"What the hell ever. I guaran-fuckin-tee I don't swear as much as some of those people out there."

"This is bullshit."

"Cuss-o-meter, fuck you."

But, seriously. That number is wrong. I don't think I'm that bad.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger asianpixie said...

Whoa. You killed me...I am only at 20.3%...must rectify that...

9:45 a.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

web hit counter