Thursday, March 27, 2008

Murphy Better Know What He's Doing

What is that thing? That thing with that name… Murphy’s Law? Is that it?

I hope so, otherwise I’m just a tool who doesn’t know what she’s talking about.

I’m going to give it a try because I’m incredibly tired of waiting around anxiously.

I’m waiting for an email reply back with some form of information on a contract to read over and sign. Oh, and waiting to write up a hefty cheque for a deposit. Because you can’t have a wedding without a venue. And you can’t have a wedding, with a venue, without a date.

whatthegeezusgoddamnfuck?

I know. I know.

How and when did that happen?

In due time.

In the meanwhile, a couple days ago I confirmed with the manager of the venue that we’d like to have our wedding ceremony and reception at their club. And after a good month and a half, we (the boyfriend – can’t I just call him that for now? I’m not used to fiancé just yet – and I) finally picked a date. Now I’m just waiting for this so-called contract so that we can fork over OUR SOULS (aka a $1,000 deposit cheque because apparently we swim in money) (we really don’t… FYI).

And now! I’ll wait and see if I receive information on this contract today.

Work with me, Murphy’s Law! Work with me!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

web hit counter